Click Here to download an invitation to the meeting.
Join us on October 14 - 8:30-10:00am - Valley Counrty Club - 79 Country Club Lane Sugarloaf, PA - RSVP Required.
RSVP for this free of charge meeting by Oct. 7
TO: email@example.com; or call Trina Moss at 570 822 -1101 x297
…Our fall meeting is jam-packed with information for L&Ts and more…the agenda includes:
Rep. Michael Carroll
October is National Disability Awareness Month – info from Center for Independent Living
Rim Yurkus, President & CEO, Strategic Programs, Inc.
You will learn:
- 10 best practices for driver engagement and retention
- How to identify key driver disengagement trigers and how to mitigate their impact
- How to obtain reliable data and use it to make improvements
- How top drivers are motivated and de-motivated
- Practical ways to continuously improve driver engagement
Who should attend? Owners, CEOs, recruiters, human resource directors, and fleet, capacity, safety and operations managers.
Though geared toward L&T recruiting, Mr. Yurkus will provide take-aways and information for partnership members who hire, manage, teach.
Improve your effectiveness…join us!