Benefits of Joining
- Focus on Training
- Gain “Economies of Scale”
- Share Best Practices
- Pursue Innovation
- Advance the Industry
- Leverage Grant Access
How can my company effectively use the Northeast PA Logistics & Transportation Industry Partnership?
- Come to meetings, learn, & give input.
- Sponsor a training program at your company & open it to other members.
- Tell us what training you need!
- Get involved in charting our course, advancing your company and the industry as a whole.
Who can become a member?
Any business or company with a presence in or affecting the logistics and transportation industry that has interest in forwarding the cause of logistics and transportation…
- Click Here for membership application
- Standard training application (Coming soon)
- Executive Committee member application
Partner members include highly successful companies within L&T – such as The Evans Network of Companies, Kane Is Able, Martz Group, Pitt Ohio, Valley Distributing and Storage…to name a few. New members are welcomed!
Support to the partnership is also provided by educational institutions/training providers throughout NEPA; as well as three CareerLink locations in Wilkes Barre, Hazleton, and Pottsville.